Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summertime Swimming

June 25, 2009

Aiden had so much fun by the pool today. This kid has always loved the water whether it's the bath, hose, pool or sprinklers! The pool is still pretty cold because June, so far, has been unseasonably cool. But his grandma took him in all the way with her. At first he was startled but then he busted up laughing and squeeling! He loved it!!!





We have to keep his birthmark out of the sun, hence the hat.



Water Baby



Aiden's new stroller was delivered today, finally! It took 4 months of fighting for it and 2 months for insurance to agree to cover it. I am very pleased with it, though. It folds up like an umbrella stroller, holds up to 170 pounds and has a tray for when we go out to eat. No more trying to shove his feet through the little feet holes in restaurant highchairs! Unfortunately, Aiden wasn't as thrilled with it as I was. He cried when he saw it and did't want to sit in it. So, I'll have to get pictures another day.

1 comment:

Brande J. said...

I had no idea Aiden had a blog. I'm so glad I have it now...it's on my list to read :) Cute pool pictures. I would love to see the pictures of his stroller...and how did you get insurance to cover it? Nice work!